Monday, September 06, 2010

dr. sketchy session

More life drawing! These drawings are from tonight's Dr. Sketchy, a local figure drawing session that happens monthly. I experimented with colored conte and I like the results! I think I will be trying that more often! This is the second Dr. Sketchy I have gone to, they're pretty fun. Tonight's theme was "Mae West", so we got to enjoy her singing the whole evening. Some of her songs are quite humorous, which I didn't realize. I also learned she started her acting career at age 39. Pretty impressive.


conte


conte


conte


pencil


pencil


pencil


pencil


pencil


pencil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for more blog posts! I like the colors and the perspective on the one second from the bottom.

It was great to see you in E-town!
-laurengreen