Some process work for current poster project. Five colour silkscreen print, plus there will be a relief layer with the text and a little logo. Still playing with the colours. I mixed a darker purple. Being very pernickety, but having a lot of fun with this. Went to school tonight to print, got all set up, went into the screen wash out area, discovered sinks full of water and pump overflowing. Awesome. So needless to say, got very little screen printing done. But I did proof my polymer plate and it surprisingly worked out. Pretty happy about that.
Ah the joys of sharing a studio.
Five colours so far. This is a proof, so some of the colours I adjusted.
This one I kinda like as is, even tho there is no background.