Saturday, August 08, 2009

grade two, ninja turtles and astro boy



While packing and going through my stuff, I dug up my old journal from grade two class. Always good for a laugh. I remember we had to write in it everyday. I think most of the time our teacher had a question up on the chalkboard for us to answer. This entry made me reflect tho. I have always enjoyed drawing, although I did have my dry spells where I don't remember drawing much. I remember in grade four I was constantly drawing Ninja Turtles. They were awesome. Leonardo and Donatello were my favs. I liked Michaelangelo too, he was funny. I had a phase where I drew Garfield too.

Anyways, I found it neat that I have this entry from grade two, stating that I will be an illustrator when I grow up. And here I am, 21 years later, going into fine arts to study illustration.

this might be my last blog post from edmonton, we'll see. This time next week, I will be on my way to Vancouver!!




in other news, I am stoked about the new Astro Boy movie. I hope they don't ruin it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm looking forward to Astro Boy too. Such an great show :)