Thursday, July 24, 2014

something small.

In an effort to get back into drawing more/being creative, I'm challenging myself to do something creative every day for 30 minutes or so and sharing it on my blog. This could be drawing practise, a collage, process work on a project, etc. I've noticed since I've finished school and started working full-time, I've been doing zero to nourish my creativity. My job is pretty production based, so my creative noodle doesn't really get used there. I picked up Austin Kleon's new book "Show Your Work". This sharing every day project is inspired by one of the chapters in the book "share something small every day".

Some quick 2 minutes or less sketches. Drawn in Harmony drawing program (free online!).

yikes haven't drawn in a while. Little rusty.



No comments: