Wednesday, July 09, 2008

a couple BC sketches

a couple sketches from my trip to BC. Got all the scanning done *whew* so just a few to start off.

leaves_BC.jpg
felt marker
larger image

the very exciting bush outside the Burnaby motel we were staying in. Actually it was a nice, clean place we stayed in, Lake City Motor Inn in Burnaby. I would recommend it if anyone is travelling to Vancouver area. Had a two-storey room with kitchenette, and outdoor pool which they cleaned everyday - no pool gunk! Skytrain station is right across the street, so my sisters and I took the train to downtown Vancouver to sight see. Price was not bad too. No I am not being paid for this plug.


oceanview_BC.jpg
felt marker
larger image

sketched while sitting in the shade along the seawall on a very hot day.

No comments: